Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2015 10:19:58 AM EDT
Date has been released for the machine gun shoot/ off road event Oct 17-18.  Should be about like the last 2 but more info will come soon.  You can also check out Central missouri off road park for the latest info.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it's going to be fun. I hope you have a good time there. Take Pics and share them with us (or maybe video).
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried to post pictures of the last shoot, but all it does is put up the url,  but shows the picture in the preview
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I still had my Wrangler.  

Are there any trails a stock 4x4 F150 with decent tires can go on ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
They do have trails for stock vehicles, but if its extended cab or long bed it will get tight. There is also a mud pit to play in.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
We'll try to make this one also. The last one was great!
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They do have trails for stock vehicles, but if its extended cab or long bed it will get tight. There is also a mud pit to play in.
View Quote

Soooooo........ my factory stock Liberty could manage a trail or two?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Its almost time to play
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top