Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2015 10:00:03 PM EDT
White F150, you've been spotted
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a white f150 with a BFL but I don't think it was me.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
How was the band? Wasn't me though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a white f150 with a BFL but I don't think it was me.

View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How was the band? Wasn't me though.
View Quote

They're pretty good if you're into that kind of music.  I left pretty quickly after the Royals game,  though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Dirk's bar near I29 and Barry Road? Pulled a few fat chicks out of there back in the day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Wtf! I was there but driving my GFs jeep. She has a S&W sticker and a DTOM sticker but no BFL.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dirk's bar near I29 and Barry Road? Pulled a few fat chicks out of there back in the day.
View Quote

Yes sir. There are plenty more there if you're still interested in that sorta thing
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]
That would be me.  Small BFL in the corner drivers side.  Me, my dad and my wife went to watch the game and eat/drink.  She's preggers so she got to drive back.
... Left before the band got going.
Had a good time.   If you heard someone shouting "losers!"  at the cards that was my dear old dad.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That would be me.  Small BFL in the corner drivers side.  Me, my dad and my wife went to watch the game and eat/drink.  She's preggers so she got to drive back.
... Left before the band got going.
Had a good time.   If you heard someone shouting "losers!"  at the cards that was my dear old dad.
View Quote

Nice truck.
That's the first time I've been in there since they remodeled.  Definitely an improvement
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#10]

I haven't been there in a while either.  I dig the changes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top