Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 6:15:24 PM EDT
Anyone know how to get an account issue cleared up with GB?  I have been blocked for sometime and keep emailing them with no help or answers forthcoming.
I feel I have been more than nice.   Sending them this email again.

It seems I have this continued error.  It says I have two accounts. See Issue #718477.  It has been brought to my attention from discussions on another site that I may owe $5.00 to be on Gunbroker.  No problem.  How do I pay the $5.00?  I have been trying to figure this out for some time.
I feel I have been very nice through this series of emails.  

I would like to speak with someone about clearing up any misunderstanding.
Joe
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You will never ever get in contact with them ! They have it set up that way .Supposedly they have the $200 guarantee if you are ripped off  . Yeah right try to get it . But if you have a non paying bidder and dont pay there Commission you'll be hearing from them .
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will never ever get in contact with them ! They have it set up that way .Supposedly they have the $200 guarantee if you are ripped off  . Yeah right try to get it . But if you have a non paying bidder and dont pay there Commission you'll be hearing from them .
View Quote

I had a non-paying bidder one time.  I had no problems getting them to credit back the fees, and it only took about 2 months...  
Don't try to actually get the money back though.  All I got was a credit to my account.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Their "support" process is a JOKE to put it mildly.

If there was any close alternative I'd use it instead.  ~   Kinda like paypal, sometimes you just have to hold your nose and take the medicine.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Well there is an alternative.  They give you enough information most of the time to find the vendor if you want to buy it for the cash price.  However, if you want to bid on a used item there isn't any way to do it.  I prefer to play by the rules when possible.  GB really isn't giving me a lot of choice.  I was hoping I could get in touch with someone who could help with whatever their problem is.

Oh well... It sounds like everyone who has had an issue with them is in the same boat.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, after a couple of weeks they did finally respond and the issue has been resolved.  Never spoke with anyone as was mentioned above.
I guess that is good for me.
Unusual site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top