Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 1:14:07 PM EDT
Specifically, on Lindberg, near I-55, there's a Pasta House  Behind this Pasta House is a little industrial complex.

In this industrial complex there's some warehouses with docks that are rented out like strip malls to small manufacturing companies and what not.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pasta+House+Co/@38.5157196,-90.3375416,219m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x87d8c8fa01d912ff:0x242fc7ed92d944a8

One of these warehouses, last year, had a ammo manufacturer making .300 Blk.  

Anyone know who I'm talking about?  Could use some help to keep from driving over there.

ETA:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.516054,-90.337678,3a,75y,180h,89.55t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1szjxRS3SSmkzkFpaZtB-Szg!2e0!6m1!1e1

It's the first set of stairs visible in that photo where the tires are.  Not sure how old the Google photo is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the area very well.  Didn't know about manufacturing.  I can ask one of my buddies from the 3rd about it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know the area very well.  Didn't know about manufacturing.  I can ask one of my buddies from the 3rd about it.
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I work about a quarter-mile away from their swung by today after work.

It's called defensor ordinance.

I think it is owned by defense work at Valleypark.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I work about a quarter-mile away from their swung by today after work.

It's called defensor ordinance.

I think it is owned by defense work at Valleypark.

http://s369.photobucket.com/user/quick1988/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3641.jpg.html
View Quote

You da man... Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, interesting.  Defensor Tactical, who apparently owned part of or something, of Defensor Ordnance, have split.

The guy's name that I met with in SoCo was Joel, with Defensor Ordnance.

Anyone have any info on him?
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok, interesting.  Defensor Tactical, who apparently owned part of or something, of Defensor Ordnance, have split.

View Quote

Wow, is it for sure that they split? The main Defensor Tactical store isn't far from where I live.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:35:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Aahhh.... I think I know of the place you guys are talking about. I knew a guy that claimed to work there at one point or another. It may have been another company I am thinking about, but I know the guy loaded lots and lots of .300 black out at a hole in the wall type place. It had "defence" in the company name.

I don't know anything about the company, I just know that they load a metric shit ton of ammo. Especially .300 black out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wow, is it for sure that they split? The main Defensor Tactical store isn't far from where I live.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I called Defensor Tactical, the guy I spoke with, his name wasn't familiar, but he was a nice guy.  I asked him about .300 blackout and he said they aren't doing ammo at the moment, and his presses are buried as he takes on the Cerakote line they are now doing?  I asked about the place in SoCo, stating I thought it was ammo dedicated, and he said that they split from those guys, because apparently Joel and the guy he was partnering with split?

I'm not wanting to create rumor mill here.  I want to do some business with them and I'm trying to find out the facts myself.

ETA:  Maybe if Quicky06 is back in the area in SoCo he can check that door for a phone number.  It's hard to tell if that's an actual graphic on the door, or the "shadow" of where a graphic was placed at one point and was removed.  I can't see a phone number in the picture, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

ETA2:  I blew up the photo from Quicky06 and noticed a partial decal at the bottom right.  Found this website with the same logo:  http://www.hardcoreammo.com/
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Hello Everyone this is Tim one of the owners of Hardcore Ammunition.   We are no longer associated with Defensor Tactical in Valley Park.  Myself and my other partner are now the sole owners.  We are going with the brand of Hardcore Ammunition.  We currently produce 380,9mm,40,45, 45COLT, 38-40 WIN and 10mm Auto and 300 Blackout.  If any has any needs at all feel free to call or email us.  [email protected] or 314-338-6185 or message me here.  We will also order new firearms  as well as transfer firearms for $15.00 (cash). Sales are by appointment.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Tim this is great to know.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hello Everyone this is Tim one of the owners of Hardcore Ammunition.   We are no longer associated with Defensor Tactical in Valley Park.  Myself and my other partner are now the sole owners.  We are going with the brand of Hardcore Ammunition.  We currently produce 380,9mm,40,45, 45COLT, 38-40 WIN and 10mm Auto and 300 Blackout.  If any has any needs at all feel free to call or email us.  [email protected] or 314-338-6185 or message me here.  We will also order new firearms  well as transfer firearms for $15.00 (cash).
View Quote

Tim, I sent you an e-mail at your sales address, but have yet to get a response.

-Bill
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I would go to Defensor Tactical anyway of the week to buy ammo and guns! Go Defensor!
Top Top