Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 2:34:09 AM EDT
I saw this in GD.

A guy is on private residential property with a pistol on his hip when some jerk stops his car, approaches claiming to be a cop, and proceeds to tell him he can't open carry the gun on his property.

The imposter gets squirrelly when the ask for his name and identification and takes off.

screen shot of Missouri license plate included.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1657068_Off_duty_officer_attempts_to_create_joinder_with_open_carry_individual_on_private_property_.html
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:07:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Where was this?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Regardless, unless a city our county specifically says otherwise, MO is OC.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Read the entire thread over in GD. Did not watch the vid.

No location in MO mentioned that I can read.

Anyone have an update?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Well his tag is all over the web now..he's probably screwed AND he can gladly fuck off..NOT A COP.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Read the entire thread over in GD. Did not watch the vid.

No location in MO mentioned that I can read.

Anyone have an update?
View Quote

MO tags on the vehicle in the video
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw this in GD.

A guy is on private residential property with a pistol on his hip when some jerk stops his car, approaches claiming to be a cop, and proceeds to tell him he can't open carry the gun on his property.

The imposter gets squirrelly when the ask for his name and identification and takes off.

screen shot of Missouri license plate included.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1657068_Off_duty_officer_attempts_to_create_joinder_with_open_carry_individual_on_private_property_.html
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know guys....could be legit.  No reason to walk onto the persons yard, unless he just wanted to talk

PursuitSS has it nailed in the link above...anybody know where this is at?  You just can't go running plates, of course somebody on here said their daddy did before....maybe that person could get it run..

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:29:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well his tag is all over the web now..he's probably screwed AND he can gladly fuck off..NOT A COP.
View Quote

Even if he was a cop he could still fuck off!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top