Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 6:23:38 PM EDT
They have a killer deal for a GSG 1911-22 but I cant get them to answer my email about what ffl info i need to have handy when I place my order on line.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]
They will need to have a copy of your FFL on file, but they also have a page that spells it out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
They are easy to deal with and relatively fast.  They need the FFL info on hand then proceed to order following their firearm transfer page instructions.  

Source: Someone who buys too much shit from them
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are easy to deal with and relatively fast.  They need the FFL info on hand then proceed to order following their firearm transfer page instructions.  

Source: Someone who buys too much shit from them
View Quote

I feel your pain. I just bought 5 of those LPK's they have on sale.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Just a lower.  It went really well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:14:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. I looked all over and didnt see that tutorial on the website.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:26:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I've bought some lowers from them.  I believe that when I did I placed my order first, then a few minutes later sent them an email with my order # in the subject line & "FFL Info" or something along those lines, then a short paragraph of what was going on.  It went smooth.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#7]
if you are using someone else as the FFL a lot are already on file.  I know when I got lowers all I had to do was tell them I was going to use brent (submg - BR Guns in LS MO) and that was it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I just bought 5 of those LPK's they have on sale.
View Quote

That's where I bought my pistol LPK.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
if you are using someone else as the FFL a lot are already on file.  I know when I got lowers all I had to do was tell them I was going to use brent (submg - BR Guns in LS MO) and that was it.
View Quote

Does PSA require you to put in his address or will BR Guns suffice? I emailed him a few weeks ago but I've been slammed with work, I have no idea if he responded.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Just select the FFL you want to send it to during checkout. Then I usually send a PDF copy of the FFL to [email protected] with the Order No in the Subject Line and a short brief message. Have not had problems and shipping isnt as long as everyone complains about. Its not fast but its not a month either.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:54:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just select the FFL you want to send it to during checkout. Then I usually send a PDF copy of the FFL to [email protected] with the Order No in the Subject Line and a short brief message. Have not had problems and shipping isnt as long as everyone complains about. Its not fast but its not a month either.
View Quote

I've had some pretty long shipping times and some ridiculously short times as well.  If you go into the transaction assuming that it could take a month (probably very rarely would it take that long), you'll never be disappointed.  If you need something tomorrow your safest bet is to buy local.  I'm patient, so I should probably go check their daily deals, it's been a few weeks since they've gotten any of my money.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've done it this way 4 or 5 times in the last couple of years with zero issues. I've had to wait a week or two sometimes for uppers/parts but I don't think it was ever more than three or four days for firearms/lowers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I ordered a lower from them.  When it asks for the shipping info I just put the name of the gun shop as well as address and phone.  Everything went real smooth just check your tracking info and call the shop when delivered.  I never needed to send off any additional info.  (Gun shop in ballwin btw).
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#14]
3 lowers and a shotgun previously and have the Colt 22 they had on clearance last week and another lower on its way.
PSA is good to go if you dont mind the possible chance of a longer than normal wait.
None of my orders have ever taken past three weeks and have averaged 2 weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top