Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 11:20:50 AM EDT
Our next match will be August 16. We will run 5 stages with a short 15 min. break after 3 stages. There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase.

Round count will be close to 60 each but I recommend bringing 150 each to be safe. Rifle will be out to 350yds this month. We will have more shooting on the move and awkward shooting positions like we have had in the past. All rifle targets will be 4 MOA or larger. We may or may not have slugs this month. All depends on what stages I decide to run.

Link to registration is below. I encourage everyone to register early. Be sure to do the same for everyone you invite. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Register Here

Cost for match is $30.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am more than happy to help.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Match is just over a week away. Get registered now!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I am already!   Quit yelling at me.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Make it good, you're prepping me for Rockcastle.

No, I mean it.  Hurt me.

spinning polish plate racks at 100 yards with slugs from a swinging bridge weakhand unsupported.

Bring.It.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
All stages are done, RO's shot it to night.

Got some excellent stages again, too bad my shooting didn't match them

Looks like we will have some unseasonably cool weather again  Still time to sign-up , link above.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#5]
slugs, buck, any other unusual ammo we need to prep for?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
No slug or buck.

Just lots of ammo

JK , only need lots if you miss alot.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=29B2F7DD-8CDE-481C-8E45-CDFEC0744B2C

Results are up. Thanks to everyone who came out today even with the muddy conditions.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#9]
YAY !!!!! I got 17th woo hoo. Im not last.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top