Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:35:26 AM EDT
Ive used the search function with no success. Im looking for one preferably South of St.louis.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Mid America Arms 8205 Gravois Rd. St. Louis, MO. 63123 (314) 631-3130 "Glock Perfection Dealer" they should be able to help you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Interested in this too...

At some point, I might like to add some goodies to one or more of my Glocks...  

I don't really have an issue with them, but everyone keeps saying I need to upgrade the sights and trigger spring/connecter or something...

I just shoot'em, right outta the box, or Tupperware..  

Link Posted: 5/11/2012 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
As I recall, Top Gun in Arnold has Glock armorers.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I am if that helps anyone
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I am if that helps anyone

It does....   Or It will...

Thank ya...

Link Posted: 5/11/2012 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Im just looking for a stock trigger spring and maybe a few small parts that just aren't economical to buy online. I picked up a 2nd gen G19 and G17 last week. They don't need much and what they do need will cost me more in shipping

I went into Top Gun last week and they didn't have mag springs and I didn't ask about a trigger spring.

My G17 has a NY1 trigger in it and it must go.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im just looking for a stock trigger spring and maybe a few small parts that just aren't economical to buy online. I picked up a 2nd gen G19 and G17 last week. They don't need much and what they do need will cost me more in shipping

I went into Top Gun last week and they didn't have mag springs and I didn't ask about a trigger spring.

My G17 has a NY1 trigger in it and it must go.

Send me an IM with all the parts you need, and I'll see what I have in my stash.  I know I'm running low on a few things and need to restock, but I should be able to take care of you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2012 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]
IM sent
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I met a guy at a gun show here, lives in Ill., Don't remember his name or company, but can find the card if anyone is interested. Had him do a G17 trigger for me. It is, by far, the BEST glock trigger I've ever felt. I think it cost $50.00, and I stood there and BS while he put it in. I'm going to have him do the G17C, I just got. It has a Ghost 3 1/2 lb trigger, and doesn't hold a stick to the other one.

Brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top