Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:35:17 AM EDT
Alabama Arfcommers

As some of you may know, we have four Arfcommers running for the NRA this year. I'm one of them. I ask for you help and support in this. 

Lou4NRA.org

Luis Valdes for NRA Board of Directors 

Lou4NRA.org | P.O. Box 180712, Tallahassee FL 32318 | [email protected] 

NRA Petition for Board of Directors 

Dear Supporter: 

Thank you for being willing to sign a petition to nominate me to the National Rifle Association Board of Directors! We need 653 valid signatures of members that have five (5) years continuous membership in the NRA or a lifetime member or above in order to sign. The petition must be on standard size paper and must be filled out perfectly or the signatures will be rejected. However, the petition does not have to be completely full to turn in. Even one completed line on a petition is fine! 

Two Steps to Complete: 

First: Where it says “NAME OF PERSON CIRCULATING PETITION,” fill in with your name, City, State and Zip Code. (this is located under “Name of Sponsor” on top right of form). 

Second: Please fill in your member number, name, address (as listed in the NRA files) then sign and date on the same line as your information. If you can get other signatures, fantastic! If not, after you fill out the information, please return the petition to me at: 

Luis Valdes 
P.O. Box 180712, 
Tallahassee FL 32318 

I need the petition returned to me as I will send them directly to the NRA after I verify that all petitions are properly filled out. Additionally, I want to track how many signatures I have and how many I still need. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. You can always leave a phone number and I will return the call. If you are unsure about your membership voting status call the NRA at 877-672-2000 and ask to speak with Membership. 

Yours very truly, 

Luis Valdes 

NRA Ballot Petition Instructions 
NRA Ballot Petition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top