Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2017 12:50:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Could you give us some examples of what to say to him?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Move HB 414 out of committee so it cam have a floor vote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Done .

Shelby county here
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
People are getting tired of him killing gun rights bills in committee and are seriously thinking of campaigning to not invite him back to the legislature?
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 1:23:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Representative Farley,

Hello. My name is Joshua G. and I'm a new Alabama resident in Jefferson Co.  My wife and I are thrilled with our new home.  I've been keeping up with HB 414 and there is absolutely no legitimate argument against this bill becoming law. It will strengthen Alabama and make her a safer, more free, liberty embracing state.  As an elected representative it is my expectation that you represent the people of Alabama and those of us in Jefferson and Shelby counties by moving HB 414 forward to the floor for a vote with extreme haste.  This is a matter of Liberty on which there can be no legitimate argument against. Your actions or lack of actions will reverberate long after this sessions end and will absolutely be either celebrated or remembered with distrust and brought up frequently in future public life endeavors.  I will follow closely and hope that by way of answer to this email I will see a floor vote for HB 414. If that is not the case I would appreciate a response to this email detailing why you believe citizens of other Constitutional  Carry states are more deserving of the freedom to simply and easily don the most reasonable means for their self defense than the citizens of Alabama.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top