Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 11:57:41 AM EDT
Can any of you folks recommend someone to do an FFL transfer for me??
I'll pay up front so he has no money invested......
Thanks.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't mind driving to Boaz... A1 pawn there does them for $15.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Will they also place an order for me? If I pay upfront?  I 'need' a couple more AR lowers.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Will they also place an order for me? If I pay upfront?  I 'need' a couple more AR lowers.
Thanks.
View Quote
If you're just doing lower, go to Larry's in Huntsville. $55 a pop for Anderson lowers.

If you want nicer ones, maybe call Ronald Hughes in Ft. Payne to see what he can get before you make the drive. (256) 845-4145
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
He may.  I ordered some lowers from PSA and I'm having them shipped there.  I'll ask him when I pick them up Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks.
If you do to Boaz, make sure it's a Friday night and take 431 South to Sardis. Hang a left at the sign for Lion's Den.

Very worth it for a ribeye or prime rib dinner.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He may.  I ordered some lowers from PSA and I'm having them shipped there.  I'll ask him when I pick them up Saturday.
View Quote
Yes,please do...thank you.
I want to buy 2 or 3 lowers.... I'll pay up front and I have valid CCW so no background check necessary...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you do to Boaz, make sure it's a Friday night and take 431 South to Sardis. Hang a left at the sign for Lion's Den.

Very worth it for a ribeye or prime rib dinner.
View Quote
Thanks...I owe my wife a " birthday " dinner.....
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Dana just now seeing this.  I fell down the rabbit hole of reading books and just climbed back out.  If you are still looking for a FFL let me know.  I'm pretty sure you would love my guy.  He's my former scout leader from when I was a kid.  Also holds a class 3 dealers license.  Great guy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey Dana just now seeing this.  I fell down the rabbit hole of reading books and just climbed back out.  If you are still looking for a FFL let me know.  I'm pretty sure you would love my guy.  He's my former scout leader from when I was a kid.  Also holds a class 3 dealers license.  Great guy.
View Quote
Yes,can you send me an im or email??
Ive been pretty busy......And had a family emergency so spent/spending my funny munny...but I can swing a couple lowers..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top