Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 12:19:19 AM EDT
My wife and sister-in-law will be traveling from MO to Ft. Rucker this coming Thursday and Friday. They are going to stay with my niece who is in the final weeks of a high risk pregnancy. Niece's husband was recently transferred there and is beginning flight school. They live on base and have only been there a few days. Just learned tonight weapons are a no-go on the base. Wife and sister in law are both MO CCW holders. I'm not real thrilled with the prospect of them traveling there and back unarmed. Any suggestions for where they can legally and securely store their weapons before entering the base?  Any help is much appreciated. 
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The best bet would be Lock and Load in Enterprise 334-347-5151 or Kaufmans in Daleville 334-598-1980. They may be able to work something out with them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Scout. We called the base and they were very helpful. They just need to keep the weapons unloaded in the trunk and ammo locked in the glove box while on base, and declare them when entering. 
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top