Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 1:15:40 PM EDT
I've got 10 tickets available (youth or adult) for the June 11-12 in Columbiana.

First come, first served... ask and you can have a couple at no cost.  Post here or send me a PM.

Bringing family?  I'll bring loaner rifles.  I have .22LR for $25/brick for shooters who attend (until my stash is exhausted).  

-K9
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys and gals, if you haven't been to an Appleseed event don't let this offer pass you buy. It's the best deal going at regular cost! Free is a no brainer!!!

The wife and I will see you in Tuscaloosa on June 4th and 5th. Can't wait!
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll take one
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice of you sir! I already have plans on that weekend.

Where in Columbiana? I'm actually looking for a place to shoot that's local.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

We're shooting at the Shelby County Sherriff's Training Center.  We usually have 4-5 events per year there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#5]
out of town that weekend or i would. not far from the house either.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Old post but double tap in Calera is not too far down the road from the Shelby SO. You also have Brocks Gap in Hoover if you're looking for a club to join.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Not an old post at all... Still have a few for Alabama Arfcommers.  :)
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I sure would like to come to one. My long gun skillz could use a LOT of work .  But I can't make Saturday.  I will be in another training class nearby and will try to drop in and observe for a few minutes if that is OK.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I sure would like to come to one. My long gun skillz could use a LOT of work .  But I can't make Saturday.  I will be in another training class nearby and will try to drop in and observe for a few minutes if that is OK.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yessir.  There will be room for walk-ons if folks decide to come at the last minute.  Check-in starts at 8am.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yessir.  There will be room for walk-ons if folks decide to come at the last minute.  Check-in starts at 8am.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said it earlier and I'll say it again, THIS IS A GREAT ORGANIZATION AND GREAT TRAINING! IF YOU'RE ON THE FENCE, TAKE THESE TICKETS!

The wife and I are really looking forward to this weekend. We need to get away and I can't think of a better way than by celebrating Liberty and our country's hero's, along with a side of rifle training.

I hope we see you there!
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#11]
OK, whats the secret hand sign so that we know who fellow arfcommers are?
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:51:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OK, whats the secret hand sign so that we know who fellow arfcommers are?
View Quote

Hand sign? He doesn't know about the three sea shells
I'll be try to remember to wear my Arfcom baseball cap.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#13]
How did today go?

I had two friends in class ya'lls class, with their kids.  

I was in class later than I thought today.  By the time we were through you guys were wrapping up.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How did today go?

I had two friends in class ya'lls class, with their kids.  

I was in class later than I thought today.  By the time we were through you guys were wrapping up.
View Quote

It went great up until about 4:15 or so. That 20% chance of rain happened all over us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top