Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope Senate bill 304 and 14 get through the House. I'd love for my permit cost to carry to be reduced or how about we do away with cost of the permit all together. I was reading the sections that will change in SB 14 and DAMN ! "§13A-11-7 sections 2, 3, 4 and 6 are down right UN-AMERICAN and should be repealed. Alabama has some stupid morality laws that imo go against the founding principles of our country. Dont fart to loud or use obscene language in public you might get a disorderly conduct charge under (2)
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Another year goes by and car carry fails to even be voted on by the House.

What's the point of having a Republican supermajority when the spineless cocksuckers won't even pass Conservative legislation? If they won't listen to their constituents, then they need to go.

I say screw it, next year we should just try for full on constitutional carry. The hell with this permit system and crooked sheriffs.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it a dead issue for this session?
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it a dead issue for this session?
View Quote

Regular session has ended.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top