Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2015 7:56:17 PM EDT

A large crowd is expected in late September as Cabela's celebrates the grand opening of its first Alabama outdoor superstore in Huntsville.

The Nebraska retailer announced today there will be a ribbon cutting ceremony with Cabela's leaders and other guests at 9:45 a.m. Sept. 30. The event will conclude with an arrow shot from a bow by a local Cabela's employee.

View Quote

http://www.al.com/business/index.ssf/2015/08/cabelas_announces_opening_date.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm hoping to get in before the Grand Opening, my dad is a Black Card member with them and think he gets in for the VIP early opening with one guest.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure hope they have plenty of .22 on the shelves.

I remember when I live in New Orleans during the panic we would drive over to Cabelas in BR to get ammo.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Huntsville is still very far from Dothan
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sure hope they have plenty of .22 on the shelves.

I remember when I live in New Orleans during the panic we would drive over to Cabelas in BR to get ammo.
View Quote

They had plenty at the Columbus, OH store a couple weeks ago.  At +$40 per box.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn.  Now I will have to pay sales tax with online orders.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Hurry up and snag some of this before they open. Save big time!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top