Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2015 6:45:35 PM EDT
Has anyone seen a sale paper. I was wondering if they happen to have any grand opening sales. I've looked all over online and can't find a sales paper.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
It's owned by Dick's.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The Sale price on the Scope that I want is higher than Walmart's Non-Sale price.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Sale price on the Scope that I want is higher than Walmart's Non-Sale price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's owned by Dick's.  Good luck.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I went to the grand opening in Mobile last weekend. Got my daughter a Ruger SR22 for $299. That's $80 off. Walked out with about 6000 rds of 22 ammo too. They had it by the pallet load.Prices were only slightly higher than Academy or Wal-Mart, a little less than BPS. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I went to the grand opening in Mobile last weekend. Got my daughter a Ruger SR22 for $299. That's $80 off. Walked out with about 6000 rds of 22 ammo too. They had it by the pallet load.Prices were only slightly higher than Academy or Wal-Mart, a little less than BPS. Good luck.
View Quote

The grand opening in Mobile is why I asked. I just happened to be in Mobile and stumbled upon the sale there. They were selling S&W M&P15-22's for $250 and remington bucket-of-bullets for 79.95. If there were similar sales, it'd be worth the trip to bham.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Has anyone seen a sale paper. I was wondering if they happen to have any grand opening sales. I've looked all over online and can't find a sales paper.
View Quote
Spent about 20 minutes there today.  

The only "bargain" I saw was 9mm UMC bulk ammo, 1000 rounds for $199+ tax.    Meh - probably about the same price online.    

Lots of 22LR for 7-10c per round, $50 Sig pistol mags, $35 camo shirts, $200 boots...  

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#7]
went and got my nephew a gift card for his birthday. walked out with some ammo. didnt see anything spectacular. federal match grade 325 for $19. .35 .223. that was it. gun counter was giving out numbers.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are expensive on their so called sale items.

View Quote

$250 for a S&W M&P 15-22 is not expensive.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Went by this morning and was plesently suprised. Very relaxing place to walk around. Will prolly go there now instead of Bass Pro.  Found a Case knife that i had been wanting forever.  Also had the huge two foot long Arizonia Jacks beef jerky ribbons.  Love them things. Found an Old Town Canoe i am prolly gonna pick up in a few months.  Learned something new while i was there also. Kershaw owns Zero Tolernce.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems a bit better than Bass Pro and def better than Dick's.

Sale prices on the few guns I noted are higher than Academy everyday prices....
Counter guys were quick and friendly, though.

They have quite a stock of ammo, pallets of the white box Winchester .22 target grade 325 packs, and some 500 rd Thunderbolt .22 bore smoothers.
Ammo prices aren't the best I've seen, but aren't the worst.

Will have to go back when I have time to check the entire store out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Went in there last night with my girlfriend right before they closed, and then again this afternoon with my parents. Very nice store, worlds better than Dicks Sporting Goods.
I got a pair of 5.11 Taclite Pro pants and a TDU belt and my dad got two boxes of Federal Auto Match 22 and a box of Remington Ultimate Defense 45 ACP.
Their gun prices were a little high, but to me they didn't seem much higher than Bass Pro.
I'm going to have to go one day after work and finish checking out their camping supplies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#13]
As I paid for something a few weeks ago, the cashier signed me up for their "Rewards" program.  About ten days later, I received a $10 off coupon (min $25 purchase) via email.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top