Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 9:24:17 PM EDT
Anything a Texan with a carry permit needs to know while we are here?

Any tips on cool places to go and see and eat?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
when are you visiting? just now saw this. for good food Cobalt, Wolf Bay Lodge are great. if you have kids, The Hangout and Lulus cant be beat. we always eat breakfast up at Hazels Nook by Walmart. Shrimp Basket for good cheaper food.

I dont do anything but drink beer, bourbon, and look at the beach while Im there. Hope I made it before your trip.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
We hit the usual places there on the Flora-Bama line. Nice laid back place on monday and tuesday, but started to liven up as the weekenders showed up. Very enjoyable week.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We hit the usual places there on the Flora-Bama line. Nice laid back place on monday and tuesday, but started to liven up as the weekenders showed up. Very enjoyable week.
View Quote

Excellent. Me and the wife are headed down in about 6 weeks and leaving the 3 kids at home.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]
We're in Gulf Shores now...BFL and all
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out The Gulf. Best Burgers on the Island. Period.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
We're heading out in the morning.  I'll have to definitely check out the burger place.  How is the pizza at Lucille's ?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:05:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're heading out in the morning.  I'll have to definitely check out the burger place.  How is the pizza at Lucille's ?
View Quote

I thought the food at the Gulf was pretty good. not great but the atmosphere is awesome
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:07:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the pizza place I'm thinking of is Lillian's .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top