Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 7:17:19 AM EDT
Looking to do a beach vacation this year. I have been to Gulf Shores in the past so I am familiar with the area. I am looking to rent a place on the beach to sleep 6. We all want a pool because the salt water gets old quick.
I looked on line and there are so many choices, I'm not sure where to start. The prices seems to vary quite a bit also. Can anyone recommend a good location? Which is better, Orange beach or Gulf Shores. We are not looking to be too far away from the restaurants and shops. I sucks to get in the car every time you need something.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
What dates? Here in Orange Beach we have a little bit less to do than Gulf Shores (certainly from a tourist perspective). However, anywhere in GS won't be more than a 20 minute drive. There is shopping at the Wharf and/or Tanger Outlets in Foley.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad used to live at The Moorings in Orange beach. It was a nice location(with a pool) but is was not on the beach. One of those condos would sleep 6 with a pull out couch.

The Caribe is also in the same local but closer to the beach.

Whereever you stay I recomend eating at Cobalt ( in O.B.). They are never crowded and the food is awesome. Call ahead though because they have weird hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top