Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2015 12:20:46 AM EDT
Fellow arfcommers and Alabamians, my dad's truck was stolen yesterday evening in Thomasville, Alabama (Clarke County). Please keep an eye out if you see anything please report it to the police. My folks are offering a $500 reward for info that leads to an arrest/recovery. I don't know the details, but I would assume there is no reason to believe the truck is still in that area of the state.

Stolen 1/7/2015 from the parking lot of Taco Bell in Thomasville, AL. 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 4door. It is missing the passenger side mirror. It has a white vinyl sticker on the back glass that depicts an elephant with "Crimson Tide Life" above the elephant. It has mud tires and stainless running boards.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry man, hopefully they find it and the chump that took it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Me too. If I had to guess its probably been chopped by now.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work in Clarke Co., and heard the BOLO go out to all the local law enforcement agencied on the scanner in my office. If it is within 100 miles of the area, I seriously doubt it has been "chopped" Most of the time, these vehicles turn up in Montgomery, or better yet, Mobile, Al.
Probably someone looking for a ride to the city to go pick up a drug deal, that is typically what happens here.

Hope they find it for you, Bro.... Are you Terrie's step ?

Edited to add.. this is all over everyone's Facebook pages down here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I work in Clarke Co., and heard the BOLO go out to all the local law enforcement agencied on the scanner in my office. If it is within 100 miles of the area, I seriously doubt it has been "chopped" Most of the time, these vehicles turn up in Montgomery, or better yet, Mobile, Al.

Probably someone looking for a ride to the city to go pick up a drug deal, that is typically what happens here.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Small world, Terre is my stepmom. They found the truck yesterday in Dekalb county. It was intact when some hikers found it. They reported it and the authorities went to retrieve it today and found it destroyed. They got the rear end out, took the wheels and tires, stole a ton of small parts, and smashed in the front grill. Haha, big time news in good ol' CC!

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad they found it, but hate to hear it was trashed, Bro.
Terre is a friend of mine from 30 yrs ago, we all had the same circle of friends.
Hope they find the crap that stole the truck, keep us informed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Glad they found it, but hate to hear it was trashed, Bro.

Terre is a friend of mine from 30 yrs ago, we all had the same circle of friends.

Hope they find the crap that stole the truck, keep us informed.
View Quote
They know exactly who did it. It was two guys from some kind of rehab/vocational/technical penal school in the area. They snuck out and were quickly discovered missing after a head count.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top