Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 1:24:41 PM EDT
I was told the website to look up the results but have forgotten...... it was www.????score.com??

Noah
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
brocks gap has idpa
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear they do steel challenge on third Sunday of the month too (BG). As I am not a member there shooting steel for practice is out but may shot challenge for fun next month. Sure wish I could remember the website to get my score though from last nights IDPA at HT

Noah
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]
practiscore.com
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]

The gentleman who runs it at the store is off today. i will get in touch with him and post it on here for ya. For those interested we have IDPA style matches every Wednesday night at Hoover Tactical. Lostwildcat on here runs a more laid back match a coulple of Thursday nights out of the month.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks ya'll

Noah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top