Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2014 1:02:04 PM EDT
I have installed a buffer tube/castlenut on my rifle for a CTR stock. Low and behold, I don't have a stock wrench. Anyone willing to met for a minute to loan a wrench and stake said nut?

I live in Hoover behind the Target off exit 10.

PM me here

thanks in advance

Noah
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#1]
If your willing to come to Trussville I can do it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah, just holler at me. my shop is up at hoover tac
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Flat head screwdriver and hammer, done it many times.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Right on, Thanks guys. NOTSO, I will be hollering at you shortly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]
The GM at Hoover Tactical is a BOSS! Helped me out with castle nut and also with the original purchase. Thank yall for the help. Sorry I missed ya NOTSO

Noah
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The GM at Hoover Tactical is a BOSS! Helped me out with castle nut and also with the original purchase. Thank yall for the help. Sorry I missed ya NOTSO
Noah
View Quote

All good! Glad they took care of ya!

I have a real job, but I do the gun stuff up there in the evenings. Ill catch ya up there sometime
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top