Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 1:10:23 PM EDT
looks like someone dropped off a female here or she ran away.  no collar.  she seems very mild tempered and is sweet and friendly to me, even before I fed her.
maybe a lab/beagle/pitbull mix?  heck ill pay for shots etc if we can find someone to take her.  We already have 2 pound doggies and a pound kitteh and the fiance would def say no even if i were tempted to want to keep it.

other picture link

ok my sisters dog is just a little bitch and is just mean and doesnt like the new dog. anyone??? Shes had her shots already and Im paying for spaying. also got a huge 55lb bag of purina dog chow for new owner
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard sweet dog is tasty, but I prefer mine salted.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
looks like someone dropped off a female here or she ran away.  no collar.  she seems very mild tempered and is sweet and friendly to me, even before I fed her.
maybe a lab/beagle/pitbull mix?  heck ill pay for shots etc if we can find someone to take her.  We already have 2 pound doggies and a pound kitteh and the fiance would def say no even if i were tempted to want to keep it.

http://i62.tinypic.com/bjhcpi.jpg
View Quote

I have no room for a dog, but where in central AL?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
im out autauga county.  but i think i have found a home for her, today my sister agreed on a trial run.  if she doesnt dig out their fence, which she may as I do believe she has some lab in her - she likes to lick on me like shes a lab.

lol someone here in GD told me once that trying to keep a lab from digging is like trying to keep teenagers from screwing.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
im out autauga county.  but i think i have found a home for her, today my sister agreed on a trial run.  if she doesnt dig out their fence, which she may as I do believe she has some lab in her - she likes to lick on me like shes a lab.

lol someone here in GD told me once that trying to keep a lab from digging is like trying to keep teenagers from screwing.
View Quote

Good to hear.  Post whether it works.  Hopefully it will!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
ok my sisters dog is just a little bitch and is just mean and doesnt like this super sweet puppy..  anyone???  Shes had her shots already and Im paying for spaying.  also got a huge 55lb bag of purina dog chow for new owner

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#6]
bump?  nobody?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
bump?  nobody?
View Quote

You put her on FB?
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah someone I know found some FB rescue group they advertised her on
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top