Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2014 7:19:50 AM EDT
Has anyone been to the Gun Range in Robertsdale? We saw it when we passed by it going to the In-Laws and wanted to know if the prices were reasonable and what you could shoot there ie Pistol, Long Rifle, AR's, etc....... When we are that way again, I wouldn't mind checking them out. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, preppergurl
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about Styx River Shooting Center, near I10, it's a pretty good facility run by some good folks.  I shoot in my back yard now, but the last time I was there rates were $12 for the day, with a yearly membership available that reduces the daily rate.  The have a 25 yard pistol range and rifle range that has 50 yd, 100 yd and 200 yd available.  Also skeet shooting stations. If you're into reloading they have supplies for that as well a guns and ammo for sale.  

Worth checking out, if you don't live too far away.  I always had a good time there and met some good people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:19:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're talking about Styx River Shooting Center, near I10, it's a pretty good facility run by some good folks.  I shoot in my back yard now, but the last time I was there rates were $12 for the day, with a yearly membership available that reduces the daily rate.  The have a 25 yard pistol range and rifle range that has 50 yd, 100 yd and 200 yd available.  Also skeet shooting stations. If you're into reloading they have supplies for that as well a guns and ammo for sale.  

Worth checking out, if you don't live too far away.  I always had a good time there and met some good people.
View Quote

Thank you M1911A15, that is good to hear. The_Beer_Slayer and I will have to check it out the next time we are down that way. It would take us about 4 hours to get there. But when we go see his family, it'll be a nice place to visit.

preppergurl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top