Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2014 5:42:20 PM EDT
There was a guy that wore a UN helmet with bullet holes in it and i think he worked at a gun shop.

And what ever happened to SHORT? He was a nice guy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to several shoots back when it was ARright ? Lots of fun I wonder what happened to Lloyd. I think he was a teacher.  Larry
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

SHORT kinda went off the deep end and disappeared after his heart attack. several of us ran into him at thing around town and he acted like he didn't want anything to do with anyone. kind sad he was a good guy and i miss hanging out with him.

Balming is still around, every once in a blue moon i get an email from him. Last i heard he was back at the place out in attalla.

i really miss hanging out shooting and the cookouts we had in the old days. we had a great group of guys. I stopped hosting the shoots when the attendence began to suck. i'd get 40-50 people all gung ho for a shoot and commit to coming out. i'd pay to reserve the range and order the food then we'd get 5-10 people showing up and i'd get stuck with the bills. just got to be more hastle than it was worth.

i wish i could remember who used to work for halsey foods, i'd love to order a few more bags of those ribeyes we used to get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a guy that wore a UN helmet with bullet holes in it and i think he worked at a gun shop.

SHORT kinda went off the deep end and disappeared after his heart attack. several of us ran into him at thing around town and he acted like he didn't want anything to do with anyone. kind sad he was a good guy and i miss hanging out with him.

Balming is still around, every once in a blue moon i get an email from him. Last i heard he was back at the place out in attalla.

i really miss hanging out shooting and the cookouts we had in the old days. we had a great group of guys. I stopped hosting the shoots when the attendence began to suck. i'd get 40-50 people all gung ho for a shoot and commit to coming out. i'd pay to reserve the range and order the food then we'd get 5-10 people showing up and i'd get stuck with the bills. just got to be more hastle than it was worth.

i wish i could remember who used to work for halsey foods, i'd love to order a few more bags of those ribeyes we used to get.

I remember how funny  Balming was from a  shoot we had in Fayette Al. Had several deals with him when he worked for the ammo place outside Gadsden ,  Larry
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

damn that was WAAAAAAY back.... what was your screen name then
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I went to several shoots back when it was ARright ? Lots of fun I wonder what happened to Lloyd. I think he was a teacher.  Larry

damn that was WAAAAAAY back.... what was your screen name then

Larry63, Mike we did a gun trade AR for a Ruger Bolt action.  Larry
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Back then it was Camp Ninja , I think a guy named Rick and what was the guy's name from Huntsville? If I left anyone out i am getting old.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever think that he might be worried about infection or some other close contact health problem from his Heart Attack?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:35:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

no he had a complete personality change. the couple of times i ran into him he wasn't the same person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever think that he might be worried about infection or some other close contact health problem from his Heart Attack?

no he had a complete personality change. the couple of times i ran into him he wasn't the same person.

That's possible.  A lack of oxygen to the brain can do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top