Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2017 2:26:55 PM EDT
Due to the string of recent break-ins in our area, I have finally convinced my wife it is time to get one. Looking for a very reliable home security camera installer. Looking for cameras that will be able to zoom in & out, mounted on all four corners of our house at the minimum. I wanted to post this here, as to hoping I would find someone local. I live in central Indiana, located between Indianapolis and Lafayette. Will probably post this in other forums as well to get more responses. 
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the safes and home security forum for more camera information.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I Just put some up for the same reason, picked up some of the wireless FLIR cameras from best buy, so far I'm really happy with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top