Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2016 2:34:27 PM EDT
My build has come together quicker than I though it would and I need to get a comp pinned and welded so I can use the new upper on my new lower.  Does anyone know of a place in or near Indy that offers the service?
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My build has come together quicker than I though it would and I need to get a comp pinned and welded so I can use the new upper on my new lower.  Does anyone know of a place in or near Indy that offers the service?
View Quote

I bet AllenM can get you squared away.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Craig, I checked with him first and he's a bit backed up.  Hate to be "that guy" but I'm hoping to find someone who can do it quickly for me.

Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Craig, I checked with him first and he's a bit backed up.  Hate to be "that guy" but I'm hoping to find someone who can do it quickly for me.

View Quote

I have a drill press and mig welder, but you won't like the results!
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not one to worry much about appearances.  As long as I can still get the can on the comp I'll be good.  I've got a drill press and a good friend has a welder that neither of us are any good at using and I've been thinkin about trying it myself, not sure that's a great idea though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet Zach at ZRTS does that.  Call them at 317-721-ZRTS.

https://www.zrtacticalsolutions.com/
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Call Chris at Diverse Fabrication (317) 781-8800.  They do great work.  Their shop is 4 doors down from my shop in Beech Grove.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#7]
phylodog, nutted up and did it himself!

Turned out pretty good too!
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I did indeed.  Not as pretty as a professional job but I got it done in a couple of hours and it'll work just fine.

Link Posted: 1/20/2016 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Hell yes that'll work!
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Cordless drill and my mig is what I'll use before I pay to have that done.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top