Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2015 7:20:52 PM EDT
I am a Retired Police Officer from Arizona.I possess a Retired Law enforcement Officer Certificate of Firearms Proficiency.Can I carry concealed in Indiana.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
HR218 says you can. As a retired police officer with an endorsement you good to go in any state. It might mean having to go to a PD somewhere to shoot a qualification course though. Call the local PD and see how it works for sure. If not, the lifetime Indiana ccw isn't expensive and there's no classes or range time involved.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Provided your retired LE ID and Qualification card are current (you have to qualify annually) you are fine.  Your qual is only good for one year though, if you need a new one and are near Indy send me a PM.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 1:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Phylodog
Yes Im good for a year.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Indiana is a great state to be a gun owner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top