Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2015 4:23:06 AM EDT
Mishawaka (northern) IN.

Thinking about taking a drive up there, it's only about an hour, so no big loss either way.

Their website says they stock supressors, that is my primary interest.

But any info is appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't been to his shop personally, however I met the owner on several occasions and he's easy to get along with.  He even showed up at the Michiana Arfcom HTF meetup in February.

Hopefully Akethan will show up to give a review.  I think he's done some business with them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeremy's a buddy of mine, good guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jeremy's a buddy of mine, good guy to deal with.
View Quote

Thanks for both responses, I had pretty much already decided to make the drive at some point in the future.
Your posts have moved it up on my schedule.

Question for .sp3worker:, do you know if they stock .22 supressors? I am looking for something
like a spectre II. but i'm open to suggestions.

I realize that is probably a question to be answered by Jeremy, but I thought I'd ask.

Questions are relatively inexpensive on the net.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd call first and ask if they have any in stock...I've never seen them have any on hand, but they are willing to order for you.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
You can contact Jeremy on his FB page 24/7.  Great dude.  I was just in there yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea, he should have some .22 cans in stock, not sure what though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone.

Sounds like Ill call first.

I guess I could have thought of that.

It is nice to hear good personal reviews.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Another one to check would be Blythe's in Valparaiso.  They have a VERY nice selection of cans in stock, and some really knowledgeable folks to explain them to novices like me.  :-)
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I forgot all about this thread.  I work down the road from his shop now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I forgot all about this thread.  I work down the road from his shop now.
View Quote

Good to here you found a job.
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Just Hunt in Wabash  usually stocks a bunch of cans. If it is along your way it would be worth you stopping there. Prices are good but the name of the shop is a little deceiving, yes there is some hunting gear in there but it is equally stocked with defensive gear too...
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I was just in the shop today.
I will check back....

Rob, south of Plymouth....
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#13]
If you are in Mishawaka you might as well stop in Midwest Gun Exchange.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just Hunt in Wabash  usually stocks a bunch of cans. If it is along your way it would be worth you stopping there. Prices are good but the name of the shop is a little deceiving, yes there is some hunting gear in there but it is equally stocked with defensive gear too...
View Quote

really? last time i was in there it was all hunting stuff, ill have to check it out next time im down there. i do need to get around to taking my mauser into bletchers to have the barrel threaded though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top