Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 9:36:10 PM EDT
Has anyone dealt with these folks, recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have done business with them on several occasions. They have a well stocked shop, staff are friendly, and their prices are quite fair.

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  I actually haven't gotten anything from them yet as months later I'm still waiting on paperwork, but thats the fault of the BATF, not RTBA.

So far, I'd highly recommend them.  They are currently under construction, so getting into the store might be a little different, but they have signs for parking and a path to get to the store.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#3]
ive never had an issue with them, nice people, easy to trade with
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Have class 3. Nice family who owns it. Good selection of auto knives.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I stopped by it this weekend. It wasn't a bad little shop. Had a pretty good amount of stuff and good prices for being a smaller shop. The part they are adding on will make that a pretty big shop. Had caught some word that their will be an archery range and possibly a pistol range there as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top