Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 6:10:47 PM EDT
Any shops south of Indy carry BCM, Noveske or Daniel defense rifles?  Kinda like to look at the rifle before I drop bills on the counter.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Elmore's, US Defense Solutions, Bradis, Beech Grove Firearms.  Not sure if they carry everything you are looking for.  I think Elmore's has the best selection.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Elmore's, US Defense Solutions, Bradis, Beech Grove Firearms.  Not sure if they carry everything you are looking for.  I think Elmore's has the best selection.
View Quote

Thanks, appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Acme in Seymour.....

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:15:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Bite the Bullet in Seymour carries Wilson Combat rifles.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Acme in Seymour is awesome for sure!!  Great guys and great inventory.  If you can get down that way it is worth the trip!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]
U.S. Defense Solutions has the best AR selection of parts and accessories around.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
U.S. Defense Solutions has the best AR selection of parts and accessories around.
View Quote

While I do like the shop, that statement is just flat-out untrue.  there is no other shop around indy that has as much AR's & AR parts than Elmore's.  I bet Elmore's has triple that of US Defense, if not more.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

While I do like the shop, that statement is just flat-out untrue.  there is no other shop around indy that has as much AR's & AR parts than Elmore's.  I bet Elmore's has triple that of US Defense, if not more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol...ok shop at Elmore 's if you want, I don't care I also shop there..  I'm only happy they carry Fortis, Green Mountain,  and do build classes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol...ok shop at Elmore 's if you want, I don't care I also shop there..  I'm only happy they carry Fortis, Green Mountain,  and do build classes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah man, like I said I do like US Defense Solutions.  They do carry some cool stuff but if you compare total amount of inventory in stock you can't beat Elmore's!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top