Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 12:17:29 AM EDT
A friend moved to the area and is looking for his first HD weapon.  The only shop I knew of in the area was the Armory, but they've been gone a few years.  

A big plus if the shop can point him to some wife friendly training as well.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to be a Bob's Coins and Guns in Annapolis. Been a while so who knows?
Actually, a SS Redhawk was $389, so been a LONG while.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#2]
In Target is not too far.  People have mixed reviews but I don't mind supporting them
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
i cant think of the name right now but there is a gun store right off RT 50 about a mile before the bay bridge. I know not in Annapolis but not that far of a drive.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i cant think of the name right now but there is a gun store right off RT 50 about a mile before the bay bridge. I know not in Annapolis but not that far of a drive.
View Quote

The only one I can think of there was the Armory, which closed.

Thanks for the replies.  I guess there aren't many gun stores left around Annapolis.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anglers?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anglers?
View Quote

More like Stranglers with some of the prices they have.

They are more of a hunting/fishing shop. Not too much in the HD dept.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Used to be a Bob's Coins and Guns in Annapolis. Been a while so who knows?
Actually, a SS Redhawk was $389, so been a LONG while.
View Quote

Bob's Cunts and Groins used to be downtown on West St, then moved over to Parole, closed down and was bought by the asshats who had The Armory.  That's the shithead who got charged for changing serial numbers of full auto guns, or some shit like that.  I can't remember  but as far as I know, there are no gun stores in Annapolis
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#8]
It's not annapolis, but I would suggest 2A Sales in Jessup. I drive there from annapolis any time I need to purchase a gun. Well worth it. Very knowledgeable guys and friendly. Great prices too.

Whatever they do, don't go over the bridge to Chesapeake guns because they will bend your friend over and break it off in them. Ridiculous prices and very full of themselves over there.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's not annapolis, but I would suggest 2A Sales in Jessup. I drive there from annapolis any time I need to purchase a gun. Well worth it. Very knowledgeable guys and friendly. Great prices too.

Whatever they do, don't go over the bridge to Chesapeake guns because they will bend your friend over and break it off in them. Ridiculous prices and very full of themselves over there.
View Quote

Thanks!  Recommendation passed along.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I second this 2A Sales is also my go to spot. I also agree with the review on Chesapeake Guns. I live 20 min from them and still drive 1+ hr over to 2A.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:32:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

best bet
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Give A & D pawn in Glen Bernie a look.  They've got a pretty good selection, I think they've got more inventory than A1, their prices are decent and they're friendly.  Ask for Jim. Too bad Gil left, he was a riot. Also, Scotts Gunsmithing is near them
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Another vote for 2a Sales in Jessup. On Target in Odenton is good too and Gun Connection in Baltimore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top