Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2016 8:40:05 PM EDT
I'm in the Baltimore area (SW of there actually, about 30min outside of DC) till Friday.  Anything here I should check out while I'm in town?

Link Posted: 5/10/2016 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends, what are you looking for? Entertainment? Food? Sight seeing?
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depends, what are you looking for? Entertainment? Food? Sight seeing? Heroin? Getting shot?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2016 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL definitely not trying to chase the dragon or get shot at.

I get done with work around 4PM and just have some time to kill.  Tomorrow I'm heading to DC to meet up with an old Army buddy who I haven't seen in almost 5 years.  If there's any good gun shops here I don't mind taking a look at their wares.  Museums are always cool too.  Is the aquarium worth going to?  Last time I was there was probably 20 years ago.

<ETA> and yeah a good seafood (fish not crab though) place would be awesome
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Aquarium is good. I always like it.

Go to little italy for some pastry and coffee at Vaccaros. Good tiramisu.

Wlaking around is nice, but do it during the day.

If you are the bar-going type, go to Canton. Older crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top