Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2016 1:15:14 PM EDT
Basically bringing lots of:
Hmmwv Parts
AR parts
military surplus
gun mounts (for heavy guns)
and whatever else I can fit in my truck/trailer

Anything I should be aware of that I should not bring?   Freedom is more important to me than money.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You can bring what ever you want
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
There are 30 round AR mags there all the time.....I wouldn't want to be the one selling them.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:32:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Basically bringing lots of:
Hmmwv Parts
AR parts
military surplus
gun mounts (for heavy guns)
and whatever else I can fit in my truck/trailer

Anything I should be aware of that I should not bring?   Freedom is more important to me than money.

Thanks guys
View Quote

What/when is this show?
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#4]
http://militaryvehicleshow.com/

Starts today, goes until noonish on Saturday. Military surplus flea market, a bunch of military vehicles. Really cool. I look forward to it every year but don't think I'll have time to get out this year.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I brought the kids up there.  Nice event but I wish there were some armored vehicles there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top