Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2016 12:30:57 AM EDT
Going to be going flying to MD a few times this year for work.  My folks place is only a few hours away in PA and I was thinking about picking up a few of my guns and flying back with them.  Is there anything I should be aware of?  If I'm not mistaken my AR's and AK's are all no-no's but everything else should be fine.  I checked the banned list of firearms in the tacked thread, and I don't own anything on there other than AR's and AK's.

I only ask because I was going to do this last year but was flying in and out of CT and found out it would have been a felony for me to bring my guns there just to fly out with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top