Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2015 11:39:29 AM EDT
Cross-posting from .mil forum.

UPDATE:

I filled some positions but I have a new need - Sr. IT Security Analyst.  The qualifications are very loose/flexible for this position, and are listed below.

Requirements:

• BS Degree (preferably in a STEM field, but anything other than Basket Weaving is fine)

• Senior Level security industry certification - CISSP, CISM, etc.  If you don't have one, we will assist you in getting it.

• Top Secret clearance is required.  We can hire you with a minimum of an active Secret and get your TS.  It's just in case of a spillage incident and you need to assist in remediation.

• We are only responsible for our gear - anti-virus, anti-malware, SIEM, vulnerability scanning/pen testing, email security, forensics, working with NCIS/outside entities, etc.  Another group handles all the servers/routers/firewalls

• I prefer to hire military (although not a requirement), as everyone in my group is Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines.  We get along extremely well and work as a team and I prefer to keep it that way.

IM me if interested.  Note, this is NOT a "government contractor" job.  This is a stable position.  We are in Arlington, south of the Pentagon, off I-395 and near the Clarendon Metro stop.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Updated - see OP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top