Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2014 6:25:23 PM EDT
I'll be going to MD for a few weeks again this summer, driving up from NC and was wondering if there are any gun stores I should make sure I go to this time? I'll be staying a few minutes away from Arundel Mills and will also be in Mt Airy quite a lot. I just got my C&R FFL also so yea, any shops I should make sure I hit up while I'm there? Also would it be worth it to go to the gunshow at timonium fairgrounds (specifically for parts or C&R guns)? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll be going to MD for a few weeks again this summer, driving up from NC and was wondering if there are any gun stores I should make sure I go to this time? I'll be staying a few minutes away from Arundel Mills and will also be in Mt Airy quite a lot. I just got my C&R FFL also so yea, any shops I should make sure I hit up while I'm there? Also would it be worth it to go to the gunshow at timonium fairgrounds (specifically for parts or C&R guns)? Thanks.
View Quote

You may want to visit Engage Armament in Rockville.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Engage is cool, and so is Atlantic. Unfortunately all the stores are way overpriced.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The show at the Timonium fairgrounds will have some C&R stuff for you to look at. I scored a nice No4mk1 a year or so ago, a swiss K31 last year, and a nice Albainian SKS at the last show there.

Who knows, you and I might even fight over the same rifle at this one.

ETA: You would also enjoy the show at the dulles expo center. Several C&R vendors are always at that show.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Stay away from Continental.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The show at the Timonium fairgrounds will have some C&R stuff for you to look at. I scored a nice No4mk1 a year or so ago, a swiss K31 last year, and a nice Albainian SKS at the last show there.

Who knows, you and I might even fight over the same rifle at this one.

ETA: You would also enjoy the show at the dulles expo center. Several C&R vendors are always at that show.
View Quote

Haha that's possible! I'll be in the red Monte Carlo ss with a bfl so watch out!

Thanks guys, I'll be sure check all the places you all have listed. I'll be up there from mid-may to the end of July/1st week of August so I'll check out all the shows I can while there.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:01:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top