Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 4:37:58 PM EDT
I dropped my membership months ago, and you should too.

When the state went to pass RealID, which is a thing thought up to combat terrorism and illegal immigration back in 2005. Basically makes an ID that state governments can't fake and hand out.

So the republicans in this state heard gun owners' concerns it would seem, and made sure to include exemptions for needing it purchasing firearms, to avoid any type of data-basing.

Well this group, and National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR) came out against it. Arfcom's favorite group.

It's probably because of those two groups that it didn't pass in MN, and I'm really sick of the voter fraud issue. People love to assure me it never happens, but it has been openly demonstrated what people do.

We also know that Democrat polling staff are all but completely corrupt.

So ya, garbage groups that have spoken against the NRA, GOA, MNGPAC, etc.

And it's just some dude from Iowa running it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top