Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2016 10:01:32 AM EDT
For the first time I am assembling an AR. I was wondering if there is any shops in the metro area that sells various AR parts? I hate to have to buy some tiny part online like a receiver end plate and have pay shipping on such a small item.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Arnzen Arms and Atomic Tactical come to mind, they're the closest.  I've never been to DK mags, maybe there?

Cabela's and Gander might have a few accessories but probably not a lot of parts.

Does Sportsman's Guide have parts?

Check Amazon if you have Prime, might need to do research that you're not getting counterfeit or airsoft parts though.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Atomic is very close to the metro and they are really helpful down there.
They pretty much do nothing but ARs

http://www.atomictactical.com/

They are also really helpful if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]
This is if you are in the NW Metro
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Element Arms

CY6
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
SLR15 Rifles
TheDefensiveEdge.com
(763) 712-0123
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info. I've been to atomic a few times and I'll check out element this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Arnzen Arms carries quite a bit of stuff as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top