Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2015 10:11:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Am planning on attending. Want to see how well a suppressor does on a 308 if they shoot one equipped.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
May be popping up there on my lunch break. I work in Big Lake.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I'll be there. I missed the last suppressor event that was open to the public.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow! thanks for all the notice!
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]
That was great. My wallet is quivering in terror. Huge thanks to everyone that made this happen!
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

and on a day where most people are working
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow! thanks for all the notice!

and on a day where most people are working

4 days notice for an event on a Friday from 10am-1pm wasn't enough? You guys must have jobs, families, and lives too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a great time. If you are a NRA member, you should have gotten a notice from them too. Nice to fire in the caliber I am interested in. Learned allot. Just wish I had the cash for one at this time. This is such bullshit for all the paperwork and money paid to our fucktard government to get one with just about every state allowing them. If these checks the stores do on folks to purchase a semi rifle or pistol are good, should be enough to purchase one of these at the store with the same check, just pay the store and they can send it off. Oh well, one day I may own one. Thanks again Del tone for hosting. Did a good job.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry for the short notice to a shoot we were not afilliated one bit with.

Sorry for letting you know about a free shoot open to the public that was hosted at a range behind our factory that we have nothing to do with and by a association we are not associated with.

Sorry for not having a below cost free for all sale for you.

Anything elses we need to appoligise for? It does indicate you are a modarator so most everyone would probaly appreciate you stop derailing this thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for letting you know about a free shoot open to the public that was hosted at a range behind our factory that we have nothing to do with and by a association we are not associated with.

Sorry for not having a below cost free for all sale for you.

Anything elses we need to appoligise for? It does indicate you are a modarator so most everyone would probaly appreciate you stop derailing this thread.

Is this real?  Don't you guys have some Remington factory to move to or something....

I'd agree, not a lot of publicity or notice for an event on a weekday.  But yes, sounds like that is the ASA problem.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sorry for advertising a huge, awesome, local sale and then taking everything to knob creek.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread just proves some people would bitch if they were hung with a new rope.

I could have made it, but was lazy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top