Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2015 1:10:26 AM EDT
Just read this in GD

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1788699_Can_you_help_me_.html
TLDR version: Guys talking about suicide.

I did a quick google search of the number he listed, it came up with a link to an EE car ad which listed his AO as Oakdale MN.
If any of yall  are local, maybe try to ring him up and track him down.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 1:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
it appears some folks called him and he is doing good now..

Link Posted: 9/17/2015 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup I'm fine everyone. Just withdrawing off Clonazepam and have not been able to sleep well. I tried to have some drinks and that threw me into a loop.

Talked to my Doc Today and I guess some of you thought I was was suicidal which was not the case. I was just expressing concerns with symptoms of withdrawal.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Alcohol and benzos is a dangerous, potentially deadly, combination. Be careful. :(
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup I'm fine everyone. Just withdrawing off Clonazepam and have not been able to sleep well. I tried to have some drinks and that threw me into a loop.

Talked to my Doc Today and I guess some of you thought I was was suicidal which was not the case. I was just expressing concerns with symptoms of withdrawal.
View Quote

It was probably your second post in the linked thread that would lead us to believe you were suicidal.

Glad you are feeling better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top