Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2015 9:31:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it ok to piss on them to establish dominance?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasp's what?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Kill every fucking one of these serious PITA flying pricks. Your poster is correct. They have one mission in life, fuck with anything and everything!.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
When I was a kid I liked to hunt wasps with my Red Ryder and shoot their nests down out of the barns and eves.  Not smart, but entertaining for a farm kid.

Later on, many years ago in my ghetto rural high school, the screenless windows were propped open on a hot day and a wasp flew into my chemistry class directly to my face.  It casually landed on my cheek, stung me unprovoked, and flew right back out the window, surely on its way to f up someone else's day.

I have to think it was on a mission of retribution for my prior agression.  The battle continues today,  I kill all I find.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 4:58:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I got one today with my brand spankin new Bug-a-Salt. It was a very satisfying kill. I'm going to start notching the grip for every wasp taken.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the reminder. One of their favorite places is under my shooting bench.

Was at a seldom used shooting range once. Shot a buddies new rifle a couple times. Handed it back to him and he shot it once and got zapped in the forehead. Looked up and their was a big nest under the roof. Look up before you shoot, lol.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I kill them and put their lifeless heads on toothpick pikes and dare their buddies to come get some to establish dominance.

There's one rule and one rule only: kill them dead in the most merciless, ruthless manner possible.  The more grotesque, the more gruesome, the more atrocious, the better.

When I was a really little kid, one of those little bastards stung me unprovoked while I was in church; I still recall that incident with total clarity.  I've had a murderous outlook toward them ever since.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I kill them and put their lifeless heads on toothpick pikes and dare their buddies to come get some to establish dominance.

There's one rule and one rule only: kill them dead in the most merciless, ruthless manner possible.  The more grotesque, the more gruesome, the more atrocious, the better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I guess that might also work
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Every summer I get a wasp nest built around my house, sometimes two if they're especially stupid that year. I use the following to piss my dominance on them:

Very satisfying to watch those fuckers drop from whatever neurotoxins are spewed from that can. It only took one unprovoked sting a few summers ago (right side temple) to make me rage every time I see one of those assholes flying near me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Mini flame thrower works great to burn there little ass goodbye. Wish I could hear the little bastard scream while burning to death!
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
The family was walking down the path to the Lindbergh museum a couple weeks ago and my 8yo and 6yo got stung at the same time.  The manager had received complaints of people getting stung there before but they could not find the nest.  Because it's on the ground behind their concrete retaining wall blocks.  After my two little ones were stung they closed the trail.  I'll call them today to make sure they got that nest exterminated.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I got stung a dozen or so times last week while taking the cover off my pontoon boat at the lake.  

Shit got real.  I made a makeshift mesh hood, and had on a full rainsuit.  Dual-wielding RAID wasp killer worked like a charm, mostly.  I got stung a few more times, but it was worth it to kill those bastards after my face swelled up from the stings.

I do NOT recommend getting stung a dozen or so times at once.  It sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top