Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2015 4:37:54 PM EDT
Come meet Factory Reps from: Gemtech, Surefire, AAC, Silencer Shop, Federal Ammo, Blackhawk, Trijicon, Springfield and Much Much More! Plus Special Pricing on Tons of items in the store……..And let’s not forget about the BBQ. We will add more as soon as we know more!

Saturday, July 11

10:00am - 3:00pm

Suppressor Day!
<edited to bold title.....dpmmn>

Link Posted: 6/6/2015 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind, could you guys move shop about 20 minutes closer to Minneapolis?  That'd be great for me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm really looking forward to this.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I too am excited for this :)
should we all wear name tapes with out ar15.com name on them? ha
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got work that FN will Be here too!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I too am excited for this :)
should we all wear name tapes with out ar15.com name on them? ha
View Quote

You wear a name tape and I will introduce myself. I will wear one if you want and make you feel more at ease though.

Most people would never wear a name tape because they are internet tough guys and enjoy saying shit on the internet and then being nice to you in person.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You wear a name tape and I will introduce myself. I will wear one if you want and make you feel more at ease though.

Most people would never wear a name tape because they are internet tough guys and enjoy saying shit on the internet and then being nice to you in person.
View Quote

I'll wear a name tape with numbers on it, so you can count.
On me, waiting for you in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Does Element have suppressor inventory?  (I would check their website but it appears to be down).  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#10]
http://shop.elementarms.com/catalog.supressors

We don't have any in stock we did order a bunch.

or you can always buy with Silencer Shop and have it sent to us
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I occasionally post my real name and phone number on various forums including this one.  I push gun rights as much as I can; I'd be a fool to do it behind an internet handle.  I talk tough at times.  Usually I'm right, a few times I've been wrong and eaten awful tasting crow.

Anyone who meets me at the range near Barnum can heat up my cans all they want next week.  Bring 22lr. 223 and 308 ammo.

Randy
(360) 440-5889
[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#12]
This is really true?  I have been not paying attention for a while  I can really purchase one of these bad boys?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Coming up this weekend!!!!! Hope to see everyone here!
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#15]
http://www.griffinarmament.com/

Griffin Armament will be here also.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Him do I make the 2 hour drive....
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet! Right now I'm torn between an AAC M42K, a Recce 5 or an M4SDII and I'd love to pick their brains
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Him do I make the 2 hour drive....
View Quote

It's kind of a haul for me too, but I think it will be worth it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sweet! Right now I'm torn between an AAC M42K, a Recce 5 or an M4SDII and I'd love to pick their brains
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The AAC guy should be here too.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#20]
How much is Element changing to do Suppressor transfers?
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How much is Element changing to do Suppressor transfers?
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#22]
It was great seeing everyone again and meeting people

I'm pretty sold on Griffin. Honestly the biggest decision is do I go with a dedicated .223 can like the M4SDII or go for a multi-use .30 cal can like their Recce 7 or a PHS300 or 338 and pretty much cover every need and then some...

When I first started researching I started where everyone else does; read forums, check youtube, read reviews, etc. Price point, quality, metering...nothing comes close IMO. There's a couple competitors I do want to see some testing results on (Dead Air, Sig's new silencers are the two main ones I want to see) but I don't think I'll regret buying anything from Griffin.

And I really like how so long as I replace crush washers with peel washers/shims, I can use a standard A2 or A2-compatible hider/brake to mount an M4SDII. That's just way too versatile to ignore...
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh, piss, this was today, wasn't it? Well, shit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It was great seeing everyone again and meeting people

I'm pretty sold on Griffin. Honestly the biggest decision is do I go with a dedicated .223 can like the M4SDII or go for a multi-use .30 cal can like their Recce 7 or a PHS300 or 338 and pretty much cover every need and then some...

When I first started researching I started where everyone else does; read forums, check youtube, read reviews, etc. Price point, quality, metering...nothing comes close IMO. There's a couple competitors I do want to see some testing results on (Dead Air, Sig's new silencers are the two main ones I want to see) but I don't think I'll regret buying anything from Griffin.

And I really like how so long as I replace crush washers with peel washers/shims, I can use a standard A2 or A2-compatible hider/brake to mount an M4SDII. That's just way too versatile to ignore...
View Quote

It was nice meeting you today. I'm going with the Recce 5 from Griffin.

I thought it was great being able to see a bunch of different models, and get a free education.
Thanks Mr. Rust for the education on trusts. You'll be hearing from me soon.

Gemtech, It's to bad you didn't make it out. I made my decision today.

Link Posted: 7/11/2015 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
The only (literally, only) reason I'm leaning more towards the M4SDII is because I won't need to put new muzzle devices on everything I plan to use it with. They meter about the same, the Recce 5 is smaller if I remember right, and it's lockup system is better...but I just don't want to buy 2 or 3 or more muzzle devices. I can live with removing everything and reinstalling it with peel washers and/or shims.

But, that's just me.

Stupid, I know

Sigh maybe I shouldn't go cheap on the wrong things...
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Advertising
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top