Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 10:33:26 PM EDT
Looking for an optometrist who is experienced with those of us in the shooting sports.

My aging eyes are in need of assistance.

If you know of an Optometrist that has a good history of helping folks see their sights and targets please post information in this thread or send me an IM.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Struss Optical in Redwing.  Dan Struss is the owner and big hunter.  They sell some great Eyepro too
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Struss Optical in Redwing.  Dan Struss is the owner and big hunter.  They sell some great Eyepro too
View Quote

Alright! Thank you. Will be giving Struss Optical a call very soon.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.sportsvisiontraining.net/

I don't know these guys, except that they were involved with a local 3-gun expo this winter.

From their description:
Envision sports is a company that specifically focuses on vision training for athletes. They will discuss how they can test athletes for visual inefficiencies and then design a program specific to their needs. Envision can train a shooter’s eyes on focusing, tracking, reaction time, hand-eye coordination, peripheral awareness and more
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:05:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Dr Muesli at eye care associates is a very good ophthalmologist and surgeon if you ever need more than a checkup.

She's not really shooting related, but you would be hard pressed to find a better eye surgeon in the area
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top