Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 10:34:10 AM EDT
Had no luck on my first real attempt, however after work last night, I almost ran one over.  He was trying to cross a road at full speed by a line of trees--I semi locked up, he did the same, did a sharp about face and was gone.  Had to laugh as the only other one I've seen was full speed in a middle of a field running from or to something.  I ran over a dear that way once as he tried to turn on the road,  slid out and went right under the car causing no damage, other than he was dead.  Guess I'll just stick to car hunting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Went out last friday with no luck. Might try again this weekend if time permits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top