Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2015 9:19:48 PM EDT
MN Gun Owners Lobby Day. Who's going?  At the state capital, Monday Jan. 26th. Rally starts at noon.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If I've recovered from SHOT
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I and two friends from the very S.E. corner of MN will be heading up Sunday afternoon and stay at motel 1 block from capital. It still amazes me that less than two years ago, we almost lost all of our gun rights in MN. Those that own AR15's had the most to lose. Yet nobody seems willing to take some personal time and be at the rally. We are just trying to be proactive instead of being on the defense. There will be a brief rally outside for approx. 30 min. Then we'll go inside to visit with our legislators. I'm feeling upbeat about the possibility of some pro-gun legislation this year. Hope you can take some time and join us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I would go if I could take my pitchfork, torch, tar and feathers.  As it is, I have to support the economy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 3:13:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone know how long this thing is going to last? This event and the last one in Chaska always seems to fall when I have drill
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone know how long this thing is going to last? This event and the last one in Chaska always seems to fall when I have drill
View Quote

You have drill on a Monday afternoon?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll try to get over there
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:17:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thought this thing was on the weekend. Read back through the OP.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#9]
May go.  Planning with a few other guys right now.

Edit: Now I am going.  Got a couple hours off of work to do this.  I went down to the capital a couple years ago when times were rough and I will do it this year to show support for GOCRA and the work they do for us.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Working
I was thinking about taking off for a half day to go but we are freeking buried in work.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got back from MN GOLD.  Too bad there were not more people down there, but it was not a horrible turn out.  We did have one gun in a blaze orange coverall blaring an air horn and shouting goofiness.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just got back from MN GOLD.  Too bad there were not more people down there, but it was not a horrible turn out.  We did have one gun in a blaze orange coverall blaring an air horn and shouting goofiness.
View Quote

I expected a bigger turnout. The plane was a nice touch. What was the deal with the coverall guy? Was he for us or against us? I couldn't hear him clearly from where I was. Could only stay for the lunch hour. Decent weather.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Coverall guy was not with us.  He got into an argument with someone wearing a MN GOLD shirt.  The guy seemed to have a screw or two loose.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Coverall guy was not with us.  He got into an argument with someone wearing a MN GOLD shirt.  The guy seemed to have a screw or two loose.
View Quote

That was my assumption, the "GO OCRA" sign made him seem like a drunk. I thought I saw the guy get in his face but I really was just there to listen and didn't want to pay any attention to the attention whore.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That was my assumption, the "GO OCRA" sign made him seem like a drunk. I thought I saw the guy get in his face but I really was just there to listen and didn't want to pay any attention to the attention whore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was not on our side. I also didn't give him any attention. Thank You all for attending. You are Patriots!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top