Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2014 10:53:33 PM EDT
I've got two FAL kits I'm putting together and like to know if anyone near Duluth has any experience?  I'd just like someone to go over a few things.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've got two FAL kits I'm putting together and like to know if anyone near Duluth has any experience?  I'd just like someone to go over a few things.
View Quote

if you find anyone...IM me... I have a FAL that needs to be built to including sourcing the "required" US parts and complete finishing/headspace.
yes--I am that lazy...
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of FAL and what are you looking for parts to use?  Maybe we could save on shiping as I need compliance parts as well.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm down here in St. Paul, and I've put together two or three shooters, some years back. I'm a little rusty, but could get back up to speed with a little refresher..

What is it that you gents need, in terms of the build? I think I also have some spare compliance items and other hard-parts (mostly StG-58) sitting around, that I'd sell fairly or trade for similar AK, AR or FAL-related items. I'm looting** - I mean, LOOKING - for a thing or two myself, so I'm sure we can work something out.

For what it's worth, our friend mcnielsen can vouch for my skills in this, or at least the AK realm.

(** Pardon that. The Ferguson-cum-St. Paul "protesters" are marching just two blocks from my home, and there are police & news choppers hovering overhead.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top