Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2014 8:14:43 AM EDT
A quote from Nolan during last night's debate between Nolan, Mills, and Sandman:

“I don’t need a semi-automatic rifle to shoot a duck. Maybe you do. Maybe you should spend more time on your shooting range.”

More(slanted) reports on the debate here

Is this an appropriate time to call the TIP line?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nolan fails to grasp the question and gives a typical response I only hope people will use a little more thought this time electing somebody that is competent.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't see the debate but reading the recaps it sounds like Nolan really came off as an unlikeable asshole. Good. Judging by the non-stop slew of attack ads against Mills (literally running them back to back) they are really threatened by him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't see the debate but reading the recaps it sounds like Nolan really came off as an unlikeable asshole. Good. Judging by the non-stop slew of attack ads against Mills (literally running them back to back) they are really threatened by him.
View Quote

If the shoe fits...

Douchebags are their own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nolan fails to grasp the question and gives a typical response I only hope people will use a little more thought this time electing somebody that is competent.
View Quote

Ha, from a dem voter about voting between Nolan and mills.

The one who didn't get rich paying his workers less than $500/week.
View Quote

I think you expect too much from these people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Join date, post count.

Ignorance, on parade.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Join date, post count.

Ignorance, on parade.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join date, post count.

Ignorance, on parade.

I'm either reading too much or not enough into what Angry1 first posted to understand your follow up.

Angry1 made a obvious observation, IMHO. (i.e. "water is wet")
More to the point that Angry1 had made, this state is filled to the brim with LIV's who pull the handle for free stuff and then bitch about why the high paying jobs are leaving.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#7]
au contraire mon frère mnvwguy02

I fail to understand how one can say he is pro gun rights while failing to observe the most basic of rules like "keep the bogger hooker of the bang switch until the sights are on the target" the evidence was his last photo op with a AR and hunting ducks with a rifle was that a new change this year? I don't hunt ducks much now but seems strange to me a shotty would work better just saying, what seems brutally apparent  to me he is what he is a professional politician aligned with the current administration and we all know how much they love and respect personal liberty and the constitution (sarcasm) and willfully deceptive about the second it's NOT about hunting animals, this is all about control the systematic transfer of power from the people to the political class.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Since when does join date or post count imply someone can't make a credible comment you elitist douche?  Ignorant? Nolan's a gun grabber, period.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:42:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Since when does join date or post count imply someone can't make a credible comment you elitist douche?
View Quote

Since long before I joined.

You must be new to this
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since when does join date or post count imply someone can't make a credible comment you elitist douche?  Ignorant? Nolan's a gun grabber, period.
View Quote

LOL, welcome to Arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Since when does join date or post count imply someone can't make a credible comment you elitist douche?
View Quote

You'll find after awhile that we are all "quite" understanding of each other
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nolan's a gun grabber, period.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#13]
If anyone wonders why ARF is dying it is because of this. 98% of us agree on most issues but we somehow feel the need to talk SH%T to each other all the time. (Yes I have been a member since 08 and only 45 post because of this BS) Vote for who you want and get what you deserve....how about we argue about which action is better the Mauser or the Remington 700 instead of talking shit to each other.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I must have missed the "Arf dying" thing somewhere.  There are technical forums if you want technical discussion.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Not a technical issue at all. Just trying to point out, IMHO, that a few years ago AR15.com was the place to be but over the past few years every time a new guy post's something members hog pile on them and they quit participating. Again my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If anyone wonders why ARF is dying it is because of this.
View Quote

50,000 13'ers would disprove your point!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top