Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 11:33:49 PM EDT
Tonight my wife and I were invited to dinner at another ARFcom member's home. This gentleman and his wife are good people. The womenfolk made the salad while he and I tended to the meat on the rotisserie over his new grill.  After the salad we had the main course, a ribeye roast with mashed taters and green beans. It was so delicious. Salty and tangy on the outside, juicy and succulent on the inside. This guy knows his meat.

I'm glad to have developed a close friendship with this guy, and his wife and my wife have become friends as well. We first met during my first attempt at bringing more gun owners together via a cookout at Cherokee park (liberal area in Louisville). It was a pretty good turnout of about a dozen folks. I'm thinking of doing it again near a park I saw on my way to this member's home. It is out in the West end of town, but not the notorious west part where all the shootings and such happen (a bit south of where we were). Pics of the food and park below. No gratuitous wife pics for the leg humpers if this makes it's way to GD.

Edit: working on images. Neither Imgur or Flickr is working...
Update: FB photos work

This moves. Why would someone cut a hole in the fence...?

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Let'see if Flickr is working...

We had a neighbor keeping watch.

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Any leftovers?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
A few slices of meat. I had a full belly, it was so good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top