Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 9:49:44 AM EDT
Looking for any recommendations of restaurants/things to see in Bowling Green.
I'll be driving down to my family's spot in FL in December and this will be my second time staying in Bowling Green, usually I stay in Louisville.
Any recommendations would be great! I'll only be there for one night.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know your interests but I will rattle off a few things pretty close...

Mammoth Cave
Corvette museum
Barren River State Park

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome thanks!!
I've always noticed the Mammoth Cave signs every time I drive back and forth from FL but wasn't sure if it was worth stopping!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
to add to the list:
Lost River Cave (Mammoth is way better, but this cave is in town and is a quick trip)

Food/Drink:
Steamer's Seafood (Downtown, Same people who own the one in Hilton Head)
White Squirrel Brewery
Montana Grill
Mariah's
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome thanks!!
I've always noticed the Mammoth Cave signs every time I drive back and forth from FL but wasn't sure if it was worth stopping!
View Quote

Unless they've changed things up, the "Domes and Dripstones" tour at Mammoth is a pretty good bang for your buck walking tour
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#5]
We go to mammoth Caves about every 5 years. There are many several tours to choose from. Some are very easy effort and take little time. Some are demanding and take all day. I suggest you look at their web site.

https://www.nps.gov/maca/index.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top