Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2016 5:39:18 PM EDT
Don't bother.  I called them about a G19 MOS and was told they didn't have one in stock but probably would in "a month or two" and I should just "keep calling back until we have it in stock".  Oh, ok.. Thanks?   I called Lotus Gunworks in Louisville and not only did they have it in stock they held it for 3 days until I could drive down and get it Saturday.  Great shop, great price, great CS.  I know where I'll be getting my next GSSF/Blue Label gun next year.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
How much did you pay?
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much did you pay?
View Quote

Typical GSSF price, 491.00 I think (might have been 495.00, regardless it was under 500).  Just do a search for "GSSF price list" and they should all be charging whatever that sheet says, regardless the shop.

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, are you talking about Mark's in Florence?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 1:05:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, sorry sometimes I forget this is the whole state and not just NKY :)
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judging from the reply you got, I'd have bet it was Mark's in Florence.

I got 1 dose of their attitude years ago and said never again.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Friends don't let friends shop at Mark's Guns in Florence! I won't even step foot in that shithole. How that place is still in business is beyond me?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Mark's is an amazing/fascinating phenomenon.    It seems to work for some and not for others.     Some have gone there for about 3 decades, while others can't stand one visit.   The experience is certainly radically different from one person to the next.       The dynamic is beyond explanation.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mark's is an amazing/fascinating phenomenon.    It seems to work for some and not for others.     Some have gone there for about 3 decades, while others can't stand one visit.   The experience is certainly radically different from one person to the next.       The dynamic is beyond explanation.
View Quote

I've been there well more then a few times as I am old enough to remember when that was pretty much the only game in town. While I am sure there are some people who still like the place (otherwise how would it still be in business?) but the overwhelming majority of people I've talked to that have shopped or shot there have a very negative opinion of the place. That said, like anything, YMMV?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That said, like anything, YMMV?
View Quote

ThIs.    For some of us, the place is like "Cheers".     Others?   Not so much.       That I know.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Friends don't let friends shop at Mark's Guns in Florence! I won't even step foot in that shithole. How that place is still in business is beyond me?
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ThIs.    For some of us, the place is like "Cheers".     Others?   Not so much.       That I know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That said, like anything, YMMV?

And that right there might be the problem?... If you're not part of the "in" crowd, the service and prices tend to not be very good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top